6-Week Commercial Class
Taught by Aaron Takahashi.
There are many components that go into the decision of whether you get hired for a commercial job. Some of these variables are out of your hands. However, there are certain aspects of the process that you have complete control over. In Aaron’s 6-week course, you will learn how to take advantage of these elements and leave casting with the best possible impression of you.
Aaron will share his insight and knowledge in the field of commercial auditioning.
He will reveal how to maximize the short time you have in front of the camera by covering:
– The different categories of commercial auditions.
– Breaking down audition sides.
– Recognizing the tone of a spot.
– Determining what role your character plays.
– Finding beats and jokes.
– The importance of improv in the audition process.
– Making smart choices that work for you.
– Do’s and Don’ts: audition etiquette.