Taught by Doug Morency.
This class focuses on teaching easy to use techniques that are needed to perform strong, intelligent, improvised scenes. These skills and techniques can easily be applied to your acting and audition preparation. Improvisation makes you a stronger, more confident performer and auditioner.
This class concentrates on scene work, relevant to what you experience as an actor, with an emphasis placed on creating strong relationships with your scene partner and making bold specific choices.
Skills covered in this class include:
· Making strong/specific choices
· Trusting and believing in yourself
· Building through agreement
· Thinking on your feet
· Committing to the moment
· Connecting with your partner
· Having wants with emotional connections to those wants